Tuesday, January 1, 2008

About

If you were to use the amazing Google (oh how I wish they paid me to say these things) to search for something like, say, "how to write your 'About Me' page"...you might be told to write about such things as......


your experience and why you're qualified to write about this subject matter

the problems and goals of your reader

what does your site have to offer?

what are the benefits?

....to name a few.

Well.

Ok.

I have no
experience and I'm totally unqualified to write this blog. My readers have what I'm pretty sure is a mental deficiency...purely for being here
. My site has nothing to offer and the benefits of coming here are minimal.

Right. Now that that's all out of the way, let's do this MY way. Which is obviously going to be better because ... well....it just is. Ok?

*~*~*~*



This mug to your left? That's me, and I'll be your host for this shindig.

My name is Maggie.

I'm a Canadian girl who has had the good fortune to travel the world and has landed back in New Zealand with the family trailing after me.

Let me introduce you to the rest of the cast.





This handsome gentleman is my incredibly hot, sometimes frustrating, always adorable husband. I picked him up back in Canada and then decided to procreate with him. He's pretty cool and we like him so we keep him around.

Also? He's hot!

You'll see me refer to him as Hotty Hubby, The Man, HH or just C.





 Girl Spawn a.k.a. Ash

Age 11 going on 6 some days and 21 other days.

Full of attitude. Fuller still of sweetness and fantabulousness.

I think we'll keep her.






Boy Spawn a.k.a. CJ

9 years old.

Cute. Strong willed like his mom and sister.

Comes up with some great one liners and despises shoes & socks. Actually, despises clothes in general but has gotten much better at keeping them on.

We're keeping him too.



We also have a foster son, D, but I'm not really meant to post pictures of him, so you'll just have to use your imagination. He's 12 and is delightful, despite (or perhaps because of) all that has happened to him. He's with us permanently and we love him just as if he had been ours since the beginning. 




I wish I could say that I stick to one subject matter but I really don't. I'm all over the place and I'm fine with that.

I hope you'll stick around.

*~*~*~*

Stumble Upon Toolbar