Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Obama Billboards - in Canada????

I found this post by Darren Barefoot quite interesting and thought provoking. Seems that a couple of pro-Obama billboards have been erected at the side of the Pat Bay Highway here in Victoria. Darren's post has sparked a bit of discussion and I thought I'd share it with all of you and gather some more thoughts.

As I commented on his blog, " I find it interesting that they have erected these boards here, and I question the rationale behind pro-Obama vs pro-Hillary billboards.

We do have many American visitors here but as one of the previous commentors stated, with so many avenues to get into Victoria, how likely are they to be seen by those tourists?

Perhaps this is more in the interests of sparking debate and having our citizens spread the word. I imagine we will never know the real reason, though I do quite like the boards."

What do you think?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!