Saturday, June 28, 2008

Too sexy for this blog.....

Oh readers, if you could have seen me this past week. Or heard me. You'd have thought I was so smoking hot. I mean really, truly attractive. You would have been hard pushed to look away and find something hotter.

How does it get better than someone like moi, laying flat on their back in extreme pain, coughing and hacking up a lung? I sound like someone with TB in the old Westerns.

You know you want me right now.

I had so much more to write but it is stinking hot outside and in today and I think I sweated out all my motivation. Perhaps tomorrow will bring cooler temperatures and a newfound desire to write more of my book and blog away.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

5 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon! Forgive me for not reading your profile sooner... I see you are a night auditor.. I used to work for H.I. Crowne Plaza in Toledo, OH. Started out on front desk and worked my way into the accounting office. It was definately an interesting job... do you get to work with customers while you do your work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I hope you are feeling better. And cooler! It's very pleasant here this morning, I hope it sticks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you're feeling better soon. When I had the surprisingly not lethal combo of flu/strep/and a cold this winter, wracked with the death throes, I somehow had enough feeling left to be shocked my husband could put up with me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hot. Smoking Hot! The lung you just coughed up just enhances your hotness. Oh...here...I'm sorry...I almost stepped on it.

    Get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. www.startswithanx.comJuly 6, 2008 at 2:02 PM

    I'm so turned on right now...:)

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!