Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A standing ovation for you, Mr. Olbermann

I'm sure many of you have seen this or read the transcript that accompanies it. But I still think it warrants sharing.

I have always respected him and his views on various subjects but when I first read the transcript for this video, I was moved. To then see him read those words, with all the emotion and emphasis that they require, I found myself cheering.

Everything that I have thought about, everything that I have wanted to say, everything that I wish everyone was saying was just spoken by this wonderful man in a much more concise and eloquent manner than I could muster in my previous post.

I can only hope that many people see this. That enough people question the VERY off kilter wording of the Proposition, and that they ask for the decision to be revoked in whatever way necessary.



You can read the transcript HERE.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

  1. Yea, I've seen this on about 5 blogs today. It's really a great piece. It makes you wonder - if so many people agree with him...Why AREN'T we nicer, better more loving people? Sometimes it just as easy as smiling and saying Thank You to a stranger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is truly one of the most beautiful and spot on things I've read in relation to this topic. I'm printing it off and tucking it away.

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!