Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Yup, naked under my clothes again.

While watching Dancing With the Stars last night, I was yet again amazed at how little clothing they can get away with out on that dance floor. Clearly not as amazed as Hotty Hubby as he watched Kym Johnson cavort around the dance floor in this:

Photobucket

I realise that they are technically in costume, but are you really considered IN costume if it is as skimpy as this? Personally I think it looks ok but the resident hotty is not so sure.

Hotty Hubby: "Humph. Must be nice to have a job where you can wear your underwear to work."

*giggle*

*snicker*

*snort*

Hotty Hubby: "WHAT?!"

*gigglesnickersnort*

Moi: "Weelllll.....it's just that I wear my underwear to work everyday. Don't you?"

I'm pretty sure he's still trying to figure out how to respond because all I got at the time was some stuttering before he went back to watching Lacy Schwimmer bouncing around the floor.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. I do these days... didn't always though... (snicker, snicker, snicker)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Briefcase watches this show too and it's not for the dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure, I wear my underwear to work, but I swear to you, there are some days I doff my bra as soon as I get in my car to drive home!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I once forgot to wear my underwear to work, but that's okay because I work at home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are desperate times we're living in. And if being practically naked = higher ratings, then so be it. I wonder if my blog would garner more traffic if I took the same route?
    What power you have over your Hotty Hubby when you can break him down to stuttering!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i always wear my undies to work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When it's my days to do carpool, I seem to have inadverdently started a 'guess the color of my underwear game'. There is nothing quite like hearing three 2nd graders play it!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!