Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ch-ch-ch-changes......

You may (or may not, if you are not as observant as I might like you to be) notice a change around here. Yes that's right.....we have colour! And a new header!

Not so long ago I won a contest over at the home of Badass Geek. As my prize, I was awarded a new blog design.....and this is it folks! Ain't it awesome??

That's really all I have to say today other than please go check out his blog and then go check out his other site "Shift Design Services".

Thanks Mike/Michael/Geek/Badass. I love it :)

And now.....I'm off to play in the snow with the kids. Dramatic and exciting posts to follow. Maybe. Well, maybe not. But pictures??

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

  1. Glad you like it!

    And congrats once again for winning the contest! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L.O.V.E it! The color is great and the moon streaming through the window? Kicks butt! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most inoffensive purple I have ever come across...in fact, I think I even like it! Yes, yes I do. Very nice. And the creepy font in the new header is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Loving it! Sort of a twilight zone-ish feel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely illustrates the Madwoman concept! What a fun new header.

    BTW, LOVE the elves! I don't think my teens would appreciate them enough though.


    Hmmmm word verification is "Obbit" are your elves some sort of mutant hobbit???

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love purple (and 'tis a lovely shade here!), so I am all over loving this new design!

    Hope the snow play was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really cool! I would have preferred a shade closer to violet, but it'll do. . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! It looks great! Just the right amount of creepiness to convey your madwoman status. Hope the ankle is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!