Friday, November 27, 2009

Some people have all the fun

The lovely Moonspun is currently off roaming the countryside on a magical mystery adventure, and in her absence she asked a few of us to guest post for her. Once I got past being honoured and then scared shitless, I agreed to do it. Because she's awesome and it's not like I have anything else to do right? (Ok the dust bunnies still battling it out behind my tv cabinet might disagree with that, but I'm sticking with that story.)

Today, I'm over there. Mumma Boo and I are starring as left and right boobs in a hooker red bra with black lace trim (that'll get the Google perves going). I'm the left boob today. So head on over and see what we have to say about the upcoming holidays.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

3 comments:

  1. You are the perfect left to my right. ;-) Are the straps cutting into your shoulder yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll be over to check it out...

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the day that you and Mumma were hooker boobs on my blog, I was at a zoo OUTSIDE in 35 degree weather. Really....
    Thanks again for your awesome post!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!