Thursday, December 31, 2009

And we're back!!

Welcome back y'all. I'm sure, because it's New Year, that most of you didn't even notice the temporary interruption. But I'm hoping that you'll at least pretend to be observant enough to notice there's been a couple changes around here.

I'd like to thank Badass Geek and his awesome Badass Designs for my new site layout.

I'm so happy to now have navigation buttons up there. I hope you'll use them. At the very least you should check out all the great people on my blogroll. And if you're not on my roll and want to be, let me know.

Also? If you'll all look at the sidebar.....that's right....at the very top.

YES!!

A spectacular, beautiful, wonderful Mind of a Mad Woman button for you to take. Cos you love me. Which you do. You DO!

And on that same note...I think you all should get your own buttons too!!

Happy New Year everyone!!

------------------------------------------------------

Other places you can find me today - Looking For My Feet





Stumble Upon Toolbar

21 comments:

  1. Welcome back! It's going to take a bit for me to get used to the new look, but I'll adjust, just as I did the last time Badass redesigned your awesome site!

    Happy New Year to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! That BAG sure is talented. Do you feel exposed, showing us your brains like that??? I'd love a button, but no one responded to my contest! I'll be sure to grab yours, though!
    Happy New Year my friend, you make me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Badass is totally the word. Love the re-do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely LOVE your new design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks awesome....Badass does some good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Mad Woman. The new look is great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool.
    I was wondering what happened to you. Every time I tried to come in for a few days, blogger said your blog was private!
    Now I know, you were closed for redecorating.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Guess what...you are part of the reaons I have a new look as well. Funny, both chose purple! BTW, I just added your blog button to my blog on the side bar. :) Nice new look.

    ReplyDelete
  9. oooooh, sexy new look! i'm likin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the brain and barbed wire! Sexy babe!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so fun! I like it. And I TOTALLY want a button too! Badass really is pretty badass.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It looks great! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I love it, it looks great! Happy New Year to YOU too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool, darlin'! Nice work, as usual, BAG!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh em gee - I love it!! And I would totally grab your button, but since I have no idea how to put it on my blog, I can't right now. I think I will make that something to google later - lol

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!