Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Mad Woman A.K.A Slacker Bitch

**I haven't forgotten to announce the winners of the "Ask Madwoman Anything" game, I am just waiting on the decision from my impartial judge. Update coming soon**


If you've been keeping up with all the peeps taking part in the Lose It Bitch challenge, you may have noticed a distinct lack of update on that front over here. Or not. Whatevs. Here's the thing, most people doing the challenge are following the rules and doing their weigh ins and updates on Sunday or Monday. But I weigh in at Weight Watchers on a Wednesday evening. So by the time Sunday rolls around, I can barely remember what my kids' names are, let alone the fact that I should be doing my update.

So. Being the super awesome rebel that you all know and adore, I'm breaking the rules. I will no longer do my updates on Sunday or Monday. I will do mine on Thursdays. Which is Wednesday where you are. Most of you. Never mind that, just remember that I'll be doing my updates on a different day. I know. Who cares right?

What this DOES mean, is that I technically started this 3 days before the rest of you. But it also means that I will be ending this 3 days before you as well. So it all evens out. So I've stood on the scale 4 times now....compared to your 3. Make sense?

Anybitch, here's my update for last week AND this week...all in one magnificent Lose It Bitch edition.




So last week, I ate ridiculous things and barely exercised. The night before my WW weigh in I went for a fast paced 8km walk which quite literally saved my ass. Unfortunately, as a result of my poor choices through the week, I only lost 300 grams. That's 0.66 lbs. Here's the proof pic.


This week? I made slightly better food choices, I did a couple workouts on the Wii and drank more water. So I lost 1 kg. That's 2.2 lbs.

More pic proof.

I will do better this week. More walking. Better food choices.

*~*~*~*

You can also find me over at Looking For My Feet, where I explore the reasons for some of the choices we make and how it cascades down in our lives.

Google Search Term of the Week? - Vintage hairy MILF - Yeah. I think this comes into the "ummmmm" category, no?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

24 comments:

  1. Ok. I confess. I've been a slacker bitch too. I'm too honest to be deceitful. I wish I had a computer so I didn't have to spend 3 hours on my cell phone instead of 15 minutes on a laptop. That honestly is part of my problem as far updating goes.

    I work 12 hour days too and that doesn't help. I know I need to stop making excuses though.

    I realize ultimately that nobody is too blame for my weight gain.

    I've only got myself to blame for that. It is nice reading these blogs and watching progress though.

    It motivates me more then you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are slacker bitch, I am the slacker whore. I haven't done a damn thing in nearly 2 weeks--no cleaning, no errands, no nothing. Hang in there! :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job! And I'm a rebel right there with you - my weigh-ins are on Wednesday too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even small loses get those numbers moving in the direction you want them to go, so don't sweat the small stuff. Well, do actually do some sweating, I guess, because you know how that works on those numbers, too!

    After my husband's stellar weight loss announcement after two days, I was tempted to jump on our scale this morning to see how I've done in that time (I'm following WW online and tracking there) but I know it's better if I just wait for Monday morning as planned. In the meantime, I'm hoping for the best!

    Oh, and honestly, GOOD JOB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think you're doing great! no matter how much, it's better off than on!

    i haven't been 'exercising' per se, but i have been adding more activity to my life...parking farther away from the store, etc. it'll be interesting to see what friday has in store for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its great that you are making progress! Some is better than none.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was being so diet-ish until I went out of town for three days. Way too many meals out. Starting over. It sure isn't easy, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as that number keeps going down down down, and not up, you are no slacker.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have been slacking too! Ive gained weight the last 2 weeks because I Have fallen back into my old, lazy, fatass ways! Not anymore! I've got to get into shape before Florida in June - damnit! :) Great job girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, Slackerbitch, while you are at it, can you lose some weight for me? :-)I seem to have forgotten my own vow to exercise at least 4 times a week and eat better. Oh well, there is always tomorrow...right?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey - you made Surferwife's crazy list with me, so i had to come check you out. And i'm just sayin... you're making me laugh my face off. So thanks for that. I'll be back for shizzle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are hysterical!

    Stopped by from SITS to say hi and welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i think the term "anybitch" just MADE MY DAY (actually your comment made my day, but this was close). that's hysterical.

    i find myself making awful food choices lately... and going to the gym? well, that hasn't happened in awhile... merrrhh

    ReplyDelete
  14. 2.2 in a week? That's nothing to complain about at all. Excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been pretty good about eating this week...although I probably just ruined it with the two beers I just drank.

    In all fairness, I've had a tough week. I deserved those beers!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been pretty good about eating this week...although I probably just ruined it with the two beers I just drank.

    In all fairness, I've had a tough week. I deserved those beers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Girl, I just ate 3 massive soft shell tacos. You've got nuthin' on me. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Losing 2.2 lbs is NOT slacking! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Well done - those losses are adding up!

    ReplyDelete
  20. hey, a loss is a loss!! Stick with it...

    Wanted to welcome you to SITS. We're glad you joined :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are doing better than me ...I am getting worse..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Well done! A kilo in one week is pretty dang good, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Job!!
    -I love the word "anybitch"
    - Vintage hairy MILF!? HAHAHAHAHA! because the term MILF somehow brings a picture of heather locklear dressed as smurfette into my head this is especially funny (and I know I am especially strange but now that I've said it you might picture the same. Its how insanity works.)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Keep it up and don't get discouraged on the weeks where you don't see huge results. You're kicking ASS!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!