Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Just a quick one for today

Lose It Bitch! update:

I only lost 100 grams this week. For you folks who don't speak kilos and grams, that's about 0.22 lbs.

*sigh*

That takes my current weight down to 318.78.

I know that a loss is a loss, and honestly I was expecting a gain after my "I don't give a shit" week of eating too much, but still.

More on this over at "Looking For My Feet".

*~*~*

In other, and more glee provoking, news..... I was given another award. Didn't I just make that sound like I've got oodles of awards pouring in? Yeah, not so much.

Anyway, Toddler Knows Best gave me this lovely little thing that made me go "SQUEEEE!" with delight. The rules say I am meant to link to the blog that gave it to me (done), post it somewhere on my blog or in a post (done) and then nominate 12 other blogs to give it to.

Well. There are so many of you out there who I love and honestly I just don't have the energy to try and decide why one merits the award over another. So I'm giving it to ALL of you. Go ahead. Snag it. Pass it on if you like. I am very grateful to have you all as readers and you fill my days with sunshine. Thank you for sticking around to read my stuff.


Stumble Upon Toolbar

18 comments:

  1. Hey look at it another way. You didn't put any weight on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that you lost anything is pure awesome. So you rock. Woot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A loss is a loss! Celebrate every victory girl!!!! (-:

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you aren't gaining. Ahem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i agree a loss is a loss..celebrate!! Congrats on the award is so pretty!! Just became a fan on facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep up the good work. You are going in the right direction. When I was going to Weight Watchers, I was so desperate for a loss every time that I resorted to wearing the sheerest, lightest clothing - even in the dead of winter. At one point I seriously considered having my teeth removed...that would have to be half a pound right?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree---a loss is still a loss. ANd you didn't GAIN, which is awesome. Not every week will be a total winner (or this is what I tell myself).

    ReplyDelete
  8. One week at a time, my friend. Hey that award is pretty...I love Gerbera daisies

    ReplyDelete
  9. No weight gained has gotta be a good thing... and the sunshine award is well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still going in the right direction! Yeah!! Keep working it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Static or forward is always better than going back

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi I came across your blog today and wondered if you would like to be a part of my little project: http://kiwimummyblogs.blogspot.com/

    Check it out and let me know what you think! I have quite a few mums involved now and would love to have you on board!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yep, going down (not THAT going down...get your damn mind out of the gutter girl) is always better than going up. ALWAYS.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am now following you but in a nice way. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. keep up the good work, .22 is better than nothing AND not a gain!!! congrats on the award!
    Thanks too for stopping by my blog, I am a new follower of yours!

    Cheers,
    Cameron

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey, Mad Woman, go see my blog!

    You have a rather *ahem* unusual award waiting, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely award. I just started seeing it pop up lately. And you are doing better than me, I'm still trying to start dieting.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Celebrate the loss and move forward. You can do this!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!