Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Oh the places you'll go!

Day 1 -- Day 2 -- Day 3 -- Day 4

*****

For today's "30 Days of Me", I'm meant to show you a picture of somewhere I've been to.

Well, I've been lots of places. So how do you choose? I currently live in a very beautiful country, I was born in a beautiful country and I've lived in and traveled in many more over the years. I considered trying to be funny and posting a picture of a toilet; after all, I've been there!

Instead, I think I'll leave you with this:


That is Mont St. Michel in France. It's beautiful there! It is very quaint, it is amazing and it is worth the journey to get there. Should you ever have the chance to be in France, I highly recommend a trip to see this place. You won't regret it!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

  1. Been there, done that. :-)

    It's cool, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never gotten far outside of Paris, but this is stunning. Next time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! So beautiful and intriguing. I would love to be able to go there one day, but travel is limated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! It must have quite a history.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that looks stunning...imagine building it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks Beautiful! France is on my to do list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a beautiful place! I would love to visit one day!!

    ReplyDelete

Show me some love people.....you know you want to!